230 players, 26 countries, 18 Hole Course. Tuesday is practice day, but Wednesday all footgolfers are going to make their first steps into the Argentine Tango.
Everything is ready for the second World Cup in Pilar Golf Club next to Buenos Aires, Argentina. Most of the players have arrived to the place of the biggest FootGolf tournament ever.
– Tuesday 5th: Practice day, Opening Ceremony, Official Welcome to the World Cup, Flights drawn
– Wednesday 6th: First day of Individual competition for all players starting at 8:00 am with flights every 8 minutes. Last flight starts 3:28 pm
– Thursday 7th: Teams quarterfinals (18 holes), based on the results of the 1st day of individual competition
– Friday 8th: Second day of Individual competition for all players starting at 8:00 am with flights every 8 minutes. Last flight starts 3:28 pm
– Saturday 9th: Teams semifinals in the morning (18 holes) + Teams finals in the afternoon (18 holes).
– Sunday 10th: Final day of Individual competition, best 144 players + best player per country if they are not among those 144, Closing Ceremony, Cocktail and Closing Party
Monday 11th or Tuesday 12th will be available in case of lost days of competition due to bad weather. So, the World Cup Committee advises all players to book their flights from January 5th to January 13th at a minimum.